Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, IP address, operating system, access times, what browser you are using and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register contact information or payment details.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products or services within our group, subsidiaries, related companies and affiliates, which we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- Personalise your experience.
If you are a previous or existing partner, we may contact you with information about products and services that we feel may be of benefit to you.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose any of your personal information with third parties. Your information will only be used internally within our group.
We may disclose your personal and non-personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you.
Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a admin fee which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested.
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.